Odoo is an all-in-one management software that offers a range of business applications that form a complete suite of enterprise management applications. The Odoo solution is ideal for SMEs, but fits both small and large companies alike. Odoo is an all-in-one business software capable of covering all business needs, including CRM, Website/e-Commerce, billing, accounting, manufacturing, warehouse- and project management, and inventory, all seamlessly integrated.
Odoo offers three separate versions of the solution;
· Odoo Enterprise which is self-hosted it includes all the apps.
· Odoo Online SaaS (Software as a Service) version which is hosted on a cloud,
· Odoo Community version: This version is the open source version. The source code for the open object framework and core ERP modules is curated by the Belgium-based Odoo S.A.
Odoo is the most popular open source ERP system
1. They are fully trained on Odoo
2. They have access to Odoo Enterprise source code on Github and latest bug fixes
3. They have a direct relationship with Odoo SA to escalate issues
4. Publishes references directly on Odoo.com
5. Gets access to training sessions (updated weekly)
1. To train their staff by following Odoo training sessions.
2. Become a Certified Odoo Partner.
3. Have dedicated resources assigned to Odoo projects.
4. Always available for periodic review meeting with Odoo SA account managers.
5. Be the first level of support for his Odoo customers and use Odoo SA for the second level of support (mostly for bug fixes).
6. Promote Odoo Enterprise to its customers.