For a Manufacturing company which handles many manufacturing products have to track every manufacturing orders efficiently. An effective ERP software definitely helps manufacturers to manage the manufacturing processes without any strain. Odoo ERP is a perfect fit for the manufacturing industry as it encompasses numerous features that make the manufacturing operations effective and efficient. Handle the complexities during the production process, easily plan manufacturing orders, manage BoMs, as well as track work orders with the Odoo manufacturing module.
Odoo Manufacturing has a very simple and convenient working methodology. This module helps businesses to create manufacturing order of a particular product and enables to pass them to the different stages in a production line and ultimately they will be able to complete production more efficiently than ever. Also, end-user can customize the procedure of manufacturing that perfectly matches with your company’s process using WorkCentre and other routing concepts with Odoo manufacturing system. You can easily manage ‘Scraps’ during any stage of the manufacturing procedure and ‘Unbuild’ a manufactured product if needed. An organization may assign different level users to overlook the entire manufacturing procedure for effective management of the entire process.
features in Odoo Manufacturing
1. Manage: With Odoo Manufacturing implementation, it helps
the manufacturers to access the business information in one click. It helps the
top management officials to manage and monitor all key business information
real-time and transform them into business growth.
2. Schedule & plan: It provides improved control over components inventory, more accurate demand-planning, streamlined production scheduling, and more effective coordination of distribution channels, which enable companies to improve on-time delivery of products, a critical performance metric for manufacturers. Especially if they’re involved in mass production, manufacturers will have a large amount of inventory coming in and going into production. Manufacturers will be able to track all of this inventory, along with their characteristics, numbers, locations, etc.
3. Define Flexible Master Data: Before manufacturing takes place, routing needs to be properly defined. Routing can be defined as it is the methods of creating the product by using the materials outlined in the Bill Of Material. This may involve multiple stages and multiple work centres (the groups of individuals/locations where production activity takes place). Odoo manufacturing does the following:
Create multi-level Bills of Materials: Set a Bill of Materials within another in order to manufacture components of a product in another Bill of Materials.
Optional routing: Create new routines for work orders in order to sequence your production depending on the routing used.
Version changes: Allow your products to evolve and add configurable options when creating orders.
4. Quality: Odoo manufacturing inspects quality checks for purchased materials before production, in the middle of the manufacturing stages, or as final inspections. On account of any problems, the quality check systems in manufacturing ERP helps narrow down the issue, thereby improving the product quality and customer satisfaction.
5. Maintenance: A manufacturing ERP can also allow maintenance orders to take place for repairs and other fixes. You can organize requests of such orders and assign to the maintenance team. With ERP systems such as Odoo, these systems can also automate preventive maintenance (regularly scheduled maintenance on items so that they’re less likely to fail) by computing statistics such as average time to failure.
6. WorkCentre Control Panel
Tablets: Organize work centre's work efficiently by setting tablet at ever work centres.
Record production: Register productions, scan products, lots or serial numbers.
Worksheets: Worksheets can be directly displayed on the WorkCentre which is consists of instructions for an operator.
Misc. Operations: Right from the work centre you can create quality alerts, scrap products, and perform checks.
Alerts: Show changes or report on quality checks to the operator by using alerts.
7. Business Intelligence: Odoo Manufacturing also gets a detailed analysis report on your production line, analyze the performance of your work centres and production, plan alternative production strategies etc. these are some of the qualitative measures that are suggested by Odoo BI engine.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.