Odoo was, and still is, the only serious open source ERP package that really integrates all aspects of the business. Over two million people use Odoo to boost their sales, run their operations, organize marketing activities, increase productivity and empower their human resources
Use one piece of software to run your whole business. Odoo apps are easy to use modules allowing you to focus on growing your business by making the technology simple. From Operations through to Sales (and everywhere in between), Odoo’s integrated apps mean you can use one system for all your business needs.
The Odoo is designed to offer the best customer experience to Odoo users, from the product to implementation services. To make sure that every customer will get the best-class solutions and services, under the Odoo Partner Program there are so many official partners across the globe. They have a deep understanding, knowledge and resources with a skilled team, they are fully capable of providing the top class Odoo implementation services. Odoo offers partnership and partner have some commitments.
An Odoo official partner commits :
1. Train their staff by following Odoo training sessions
2. Become a Certified Odoo Partner
3. Have dedicated resources assigned to Odoo projects
4. Be available for periodic review meeting with Odoo SA account managers
5. They always offer the first level of support to their Odoo customers and for the second level, which mostly involves bug fixes, use Odoo SA
6. Also, focus on promoting Odoo Enterprise version to its customers
Official Odoo Partner Levels
All the Odoo partners across the world basically have 3 levels, and this level is based on the level of experience of partners on Odoo
1. Ready Partner
2. Silver Partner
3. Gold Partner
Contact us for further query: Odooexpress is Odoo Implementation company. We understand businesses and create a suite of modules that builds the knowledge base of both the client and our team.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.