Odoo is one of the trusted ERP solutions for business. Odoo applies module based architecture, which means companies can plug and play various functionalities and system features without hindering other features and functionalities of the system. Due to having minimum dependencies of module on another module, Odoo can be implemented in a simpler way that helps you to easily upgrade the working functionality of the ERP software.
Implementation of Odoo ERP consists of the entire process of gap analysis, development, customization, integration, and deployment of Open ERP,. including data migration, installation, and providing training to the end-users. It does not generally extend to software customization, nor support and maintenance
Why Odooexpress for Odoo implementation?
Odoo implementation is a very critical process for companies. A right implementation of Odoo not only save time, resource, money but also results in a great solution that leads to high customer satisfaction and growth of the organization as well. For us, customer satisfaction is our priority, this is why we focus on providing the best possible solution writing the given time frame.
1. Requirement analysis and planning: Requirement analysis is the key step in implementation. Knowing the right requirement and how to achieve it leading to minimum project failure. So here we discuss with our customer to get the proper information about the requirement.
2. Planning: we design strategy considering all aspect including time, money, priority, resources, risk management, and testing and defines the activity and the way to accomplish them.
3. Solution Design : With proper solution design, we always strive to make day-to-day activities a breeze to achieve greater productivity and work satisfaction.
4. Deployment: In this stage we put an Open ERP database into a production-ready state.
5. Support and Maintenance : At this stage Odooexpress aims that the end-user get the maximum productivity from its product by answering the question of their customer during the use of the solutions.