Odoo ERP is an all-rounder business management system that has a complete set of business applications that can solve all the business problems. Odoo is an ideal business solution for SMEs, but it is also a proven business solution for large organizations. Odoo has the capability of covering every business's needs, functions, and processes, such as Sales, CRM, Manufacturing, Website/e-Commerce, Accounting, Warehouse, Purchase, Project management, and more.
Odoo ERP software offers three versions of the system:
· Odoo Enterprise (self-hosted and it encompasses all the business apps)
· Odoo Online SaaS; Software as a Service (hosted on a cloud)
· Odoo Community version: It is an open-source version.
Odoo is the most popular open-source ERP system
1. They are fully trained on Odoo
2. They have access to Odoo Enterprise source code on Github and latest bug fixes
3. They have a direct relationship with Odoo SA to escalate issues
4. Publishes references directly on Odoo.com
5. Gets access to training sessions (updated weekly)
1. To train their staff by following Odoo training sessions.
2. Become a Certified Odoo Partner.
3. Have dedicated resources assigned to Odoo projects.
4. Always available for periodic review meeting with Odoo SA account managers.
5. Provide primary level of support to the Odoo customers and they can get secondary level support from Odoo SA, which is mostly for bug fixes.
6. Promote Odoo Enterprise to its customers.